Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Big Decision at Sportsman's Warehouse

Sportsman's Warehouse in Wichita is shutting it's doors. Clark and I hit the BIG "going out of business" SALE
Woo hoo with all that was on my list of "WANTS" biggest priority of course for me is always the wilderness pictures. It is my very most favorite purchases. Along the list was a NEW Dutch oven fry pan or even the special 3 basket outdoors deep fryer....
And what did we come home with... 3 pkgs. of fish hooks and.... don't hold your breath....
YEP, this 50 gallon water storage jug! Do ya think we are hooked on EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS?????? YEP, so when you come to my house and the walls are bare of decor:(
you'll know you can come to our house in an EMERGENCY. I am my mothers daughter:) LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.